Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christmas in July!

Paisley Sheets - Christmas in July
It's the Annual Christmas in July sale on Etsy - there are deals all over the site. just search for "christmasinjuly" of "CIJ".  I am offering free shipping throughout the shop and a few special deals like $10 this very cool lampwork bracelet - I named it "Vanessa" after my niece who loves lavender. For her wedding, she custom ordered bows for her Bichons from Etsy.com to match the groomsmen :). The bracelet is made up of set of seven beautiful handmade lampwork beads that I picked up a few years ago, loaded with Swarvoski crystals, pewter beads, and some pretty pressed glass beads to finish it all off.

I've got a load of new beads I picked up today, my favorite store, Ben Franklin Crafts had all of their semi-precious stones and Czech Crystals 40% off, so I was able to get some great deals! Stay tuned for what comes out next!

No comments:

Post a Comment